- For Residents
Subscribe to Stay Informed
An Appalachian Evening
May 20, 2023
5:30pm - 8:30pm
On Saturday, May 20th, join the City of Moundsville Arts & Culture Commission and the Vagabond Chef for an immersive culinary experience as we explore Appalachia through food, drink, music, and conversation at the Riverfront Park in Moundsville.
A multi-course meal curated with fresh, regional ingredients by a West Virginia Chef Ambassador; music by Faire May, and WV wine and beer options. The evening will culminate in a conversation with Chef Matt Welsch as he explains the purpose and place of each dish he has prepared within Appalachian culture.
A limited number of tickets will be sold for this experience.
Ticket price includes event entry, meal, and one beverage. Cocktails begin at 5:30PM and dinner is served at 6:00PM.
- Skillet Cornbread with orange honey butter
- Kale and Sausage Zuppa with sourdough croutons
- Spring Salad with ramp marinated feta dressing
- Some Guy's Mac & Cheese with crispy fried bacon
- Barberton Fried Chicken with herbed cheese corn and purple coleslaw
- Vinegar Pie with blueberry relish
Back to Calendar